The activities of the International Relations Office are aimed at expanding international cooperation, strengthening international relations, increasing the authority of Kharkiv National Medical University in the world as well as providing organizational, technical, informational and methodological support of international activities of the University.
The Office coordinates activities in the field of concluding international agreements on cooperation, business trips abroad, reception of foreign delegations, academic mobility, project activities, image in the global arena and generates a vision of the internationalization of Kharkiv National Medical University.
In its activities the Office is guided by the current legislation of Ukraine, the Charter of KhNMU, orders of the Rector, decisions of the Academic Council, Regulations on the International Relations Office of Kharkiv National Medical University, Regulations on the right to academic mobility at Kharkiv National Medical University, Regulations on hosting of foreign delegations and individual foreign citizens in Kharkiv National Medical University, the Internationalization Strategy of Kharkiv National Medical University 2019/2025, other current regulations.
- search for foreign partners for international cooperation;
- drafting and conclusion of cooperation agreements;
- organization of cooperation of the University departments with foreign partners, accounting and reporting on this type of activity;
- dissemination of information among the faculties and departments of the University and students about participation in international programs, assistance in the preparation and execution of the necessary documents;
- advising teachers and other University staff who go on business trips abroad and drawing up supporting documents;
- organization of visits and receptions of foreign delegations and individual foreign citizens;
- on behalf of the Rector correspondence with embassies of foreign countries in Ukraine, embassies and consular departments of Ukraine abroad on the work of the University;
- grant writing and management of international projects;
- organization of educational and scientific events with the participation of international partners;
- advertising and PR activities;
- creation of information databases on international educational and research programs for students and teachers, international donor organizations and their constant updating.